Yale Assure Lock SL
Lose Your Keys. For Good.
Lock and unlock your home without the hassle of keys. Upgrade with a Yale Network Module to integrate into your smart home or alarm system.
Replaces your existing deadbolt in minutes with just a screwdriver.
Wakes with a touch and has backlit numbers that won’t wear off.
Lock up without the hassle of keys by simply tapping the keypad.
No cylinder means no lost keys and no pick and bump break-ins.
Create and share up to 25 (250 with Network Module) unique pin codes.
Fully motorized, tapered deadbolt accommodates for misaligned doors.
Never lose power, the lock can be energized with a 9V battery.
The lock will guide you through setup and menu options in 3 languages.
Customize auto re-lock, privacy mode and tamper alarms within the lock menu.
- electronic door lock replaces existing deadbolt with just a screwdriver (not included)
- voice guidance walks you through setup and customization
- create up to 25 unique passcodes between 4 and 8 digits in length
- backlit numbers on capacitive touchscreen are easy to see
- unlock the door with passcode
- locks with one touch
- compatible with Yale Network Modules (sold separately) for Z-Wave, ZigBee, or HomeKit smart home integration
- lock can store up to 250 entry codes when upgraded with a Network Module
- Yale Assure Lock SL
- Mounting Screws
- Door Template
- 4 AA Alkaline Batteries
- Installation Manual
- Yale Network Module
- Yale Real Living Assure Lock SL Key-free Touchscreen Deadbolt (YRD256) owner’s manual
Our Showroom is located in Mandurah, Western Australia. Showroom visits and in home consultations, by appointment only.
For ideas to Enlighten your space.